MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS.........

   
    Why do we wait for a new year to make resolutions? I've never gotten it. The year of favour, the year of greatness, do such things exist? I am not against anyone here. Here's what i think, blessings, favour, greatness, are things that are always there, they don't wait for a new year. It is just a matter of us tapping them.
     My friend was full of excitement the other day, reason being a celebrity asked for a selfie with her. She had expected the opposite, her to go to him and not the other way round. I never saw how the excitement came about, of course my friend is great, full of potential, and she radiates it everywhere she goes. 
     I believe I always have great people around me and whoever meets me is great. We should never wait for people to remind us how blessed or how great we are, it's something that is already written. 
    At the beginning of this year (2016), I had an idea; I thought about it and it sounded stupid but the idea wouldn't stop bothering. I asked a few friends about my idea, they all gave me that mockery laughter that made me feel dumb. Somehow I managed to execute the idea, guess what, it worked and some people are following my footsteps. If i had failed at it I wouldn't have felt a failure as I would have been if I didn't try it at all. 
    There is that idea that you've thought about but it looks as though it's impossible or foolish, that is the one idea which if executed might just be the next big thing. As Dr. Akinyemi puts it, "If you are surrounded by normal (mediocre) people, your creativity will look out of place and you may begin to feel intimidated and think there is something wrong with you. If everyone always agrees with you then maybe you are not doing anything significant." so don't wait for people to agree with your ideas and don't wait for the New Year. Start it now.
    My new year resolution is not to wait for a new year to make a resolution, I execute as them as they come. Have an executing 2017.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog