THE GREATER THE LOAD THE MORE THE EFFORT THE (STABLE THE PIVOT)

    Gill was rich man, apparently he had all he wanted. He was every kid's role model. One thing that made him stand out was his happiness, Gill was always a happy man, when sick or in good health, he never lost it. People knew his wealth was the result of his happiness. Wealth is usually associated with happiness, but Gill had his share of troubles too but he was never open to anyone except his family.
    People would come to him with their various problems, and he helped them as much as he could, but not one of them tried to ask if he had problems, after all he had it all, people thought. When Gill died of old age, all his problems were revealed,well it's during such periods that we get to know how the people really were. People began sympathising with him but it was too late. Gill actually had bigger problems than everyone in that village.
    All of us want to become rich, but not all of us are equipped to handle the problems that come along with wealth, we think it's a bed of roses.  Well Gill had a secret ingredient which was the basis of his happiness. His pivot was well anchored. He always knew God was with him even when others never bothered about his troubles.
    This got me thinking, if I had the privilege of meeting the president today, what could be the first thing to tell him? Probably tell him all my problems I think He can solve. But what if I approach him this way.
    "Hello Mr. president, can you tell me your troubles and let's see how I can be of help to you?" I would really like to see the reaction on his face.

Comments

  1. This article really pushes me to think. To think about who I am and what I have to offer the world. It's a wonderful piece, literally food for thought and growth. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog