DON'T PITY ME, I DON'T DO THAT TO MYSELF EITHER

   Some people like pitying themselves, thinking they would be sympathized with. What do they get in return instead? People look down on them. My sister used to tell me this, "Not everybody will like you and you will probably not like everybody." Never be afraid of being you.
    We are all born unique and we should see ourselves so regardless. The premiere of Mr. and Miss albinism is here and we have a courageous list of participants were are a source of encouragement to the others.
  One of them is miss Loise Lihanda, she stands out of the crowd. The most jovial person you'll come across. This is what she had to say about herself.
    "I am Loise, I love the Lord and am a person with albinism, I love reading and signing and I would like to be miss albinism and change the lives of people like me and give them the courage to act on their dreams and make them feel normal and do what others can do. I thank God for this opportunity to participate in this awesome and life-changing pageant ."
    "When I win in this am sure it will be not just a privilege but an honour. I will ensure each school has an awareness of people with albinism to provide the care and acceptance they need."   
To like her photo which is a way of voting do this.
 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog