CORRUPTION NOT THE PROBLEM


     The man realized that he himself was the problem, and so he had to work on himself. This happens everyday, people tend to think that where they belong  or the people they are with are the problem.
    I remember back when in high school, there were so many of us who kept complaining  about  our school. Many of us were talking of the "great" schools we were to transfer to forgetting that we were the ones to make our school great. Change is supposed to start with I.I believe  where I am is the best place and the people I come across are the best, in my home, my school and community at large.


  We have so many of us complaining of corruption in our country  but we ourselves practice it behind closed doors, thinking it won't affect anybody  but that is what makes us among the top three in corruption.  Corruption might not be the problem, the problem might be us ourselves.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog