GOOD FRIDAY

    Human is to error, so they say. There are always times when we sit down and ask ourselves, "what was I  thinking when I did such a thing?" no reasonable answer comes by, we then promise ourselves not to repeat such mistakes again. But somehow we find ourselves repeating the mistakes or we get into worse mistakes.
     After such mistake some people will condemn themselves over and over, reminding themselves how foolish they have been. Some will just get over their mistakes and move on  quickly. The latter know how Good Friday is important to them, while the former may have no idea what this day is all about.
    I always wondered why the day was called Good and yet I was told that such a great being dead on this day, to me it have been "Bad Friday" if not evil. As I grew up I learnt that the death had everything to do with my redemption of all the foolish things I have ever done and will do(not deliberately though).
    It is going to be a long weekend and people are supposed to make good use of it. If you have never gone to church, this will be a great opportunity to get out of your usual routine and experience a different kind of fun.
 This day brought freedom to us but apparently some of us we know nothing about this ultimate freedom and we are busy struggling  with the world.
  But whether you are a Christian, a Muslim, a Hindu or whatever, have a happy Easter Holiday.   

Comments

  1. It's good Friday because someone's goodness was exchanged for my "badness" and He was completely punished for it. For my past my present and best of all future sins. It's was indeed a good Friday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog