STEALING FOOLISHNESS (2)

About this mwakenya (leaked exam) thing, what does it really do to students?

1. A mwakenya makes me live a lie, it makes me think I am who am not. Using it will make me not understand my weakness, and understanding my weakness makes me work hard to improve on it and became better. 

2.A mwakenya makes me lazy, why should I read when I know the mwaks will do the thing for me? I will just lazy around doing things of little benefit to me.

3.It is degrading to oneself, a mwakenya makes me look foolish. (ouch! That hurts)The moment I use a mwakenya, it is like I am telling myself that I am not smart enough to think for myself, especially if I am coping someone else's work "Ni kama kuiba ujinga." (it's like stealing foolishness) since I can't be sure if that which I am coping is indeed correct.

4.It instills corruption in oneself, using a mwakenya is a corrupt act in itself and once it becomes a habit to us, it will be really hard for us to fight corruption.


5.It is just not right, sometimes we do things and our conscience tells us "no, wrong direction." this is certainly one of them. We all have our principles to live by and we should respect the principles. 

6.It makes you feel inadequate, it really works on your confidence negatively, you will never believe that you can do things in the best ways without unwarranted help.

People will call you a coward for not using a mwakenya but I thank God I am a coward when it comes to some things. Actually being a coward proves that I am brave since I don't follow the crowd and I manage it on my own, with spiritual influence of course.

Back to the hunter story, things you work hard for are always satisfying, you will always yearn for more, unlike things which are just "found"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog