FINDING YOUR OWN WAY

    It is easy to get lost especially in places not familiar to us. I recently got lost. I was going to this little known organisation and the google map gave me the directions and my journey started. I alighted where I was to and followed the directions I was given ,I kept walking looking at the signs and surveying the buildings but I never saw where I was heading to. 
I rarely ask unknown people for directions. So I decided to walk on even if it took the whole day, I was determined to find my own way. But I got tired and just when I was about to resign, the building I was searching for popped up from nowhere, what a relief it was.
 
As I was walking searching for the place, I learnt of  so many other places and so many things. Sometimes we don't really have to seek for assistance from others, we only need to acknowledge that "we can" and in the process of doing it ourselves. we learn so much than when we could have asked other people for help.
   Only ask for help when you need to, we often ask for help because we are lazy to engage our minds.
But don't be too proud to ask for help when you really need it.     

Comments

  1. True! It takes courage to face our inner selves and find the way. And it takes time figuring out something.
    Thank you for taking the courage in discovering your own way...and discovering your voice.
    Congrats:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog