THE GOODNESS OF BEING LEFT ALONE

    I am an introvert and proud to be.  I always enjoy being alone but at least nowadays I also try to be around people. Some people rarely have the "me" time, they are always busy around other people enquiring what goes on in other people's lives.Of course, it is good to know how they are faring but do we take time to know how we ourselves are faring?  

    some people suggest that when they are alone, they are bored. I have never had such an experience. When am alone I get the chance to reflect on many things, to imagine, to meditate, to listen to my inner voices, to think things out,  to visualise my future at the present. It is a magical moment for me. 

  People say introverts are shy, they are snobs, are anti-social, it is even said that we hate people but I call all these myths. I love people, I gain so much from them, am not a snob neither am I anti-social, am just selectively social. I like staying indoors, that is true, by that I get to explore my own "world."
  When alone one gets to relax and relaxation calms the mind and the mind gets a chance to think things out in a rational way.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog